"Kickstarting the Commons - food, industry, enterprise, and education"
>> Leverage web video storytelling to garner support for early-stage open ventures in the conversion of their documented "common good" achievements into tangible assets and diverse liquid capital for the global transition expedition.
What this looks like on a small scale and short timeline:
- produce a series of audiovisual documents from the E.L.L. Seed Project experience, exhibiting social value creation
- organize, contextualize, and broadcast therm with hooks for audience engagement
- invite participation in the Lab story, and present gift offerings in return
- enhance linking to / from related project spaces and peer producers
- reveal patterns of content, format, and currency for wider application
- propose an open enterprise team & brand to further the work
One Sentence Synopsis:
More license and intellectual property information available here.